Pages

Monday, November 19, 2018

My holiday

Why i didn’t come to school

Why i didn’t come to school is because my aunty’s  house got robbed when she flow down to Auckland to come and visit us. She flow from Wellington to Auckland. She came with her son Jeremy.And when she got here she said to my mum/dad that she forgot to bring her phone so we couldn’t talk to her and ask were she was or if she was here the next day my mum/dad asked if she wanted a phone and she said yes before she left to Wellington. (2 months later) After 2 months later she bused back to Wellington from Auckland. when she got to wellington she called to my mum and she said that her things are all gone and she started to cry. So my mum called me and told me that i have to go home and meet her at the church and i was at my mom's auntys house my mums aunty dropped me off. That's all i can remember…….

No comments:

Post a Comment