Pages

Monday, August 6, 2018

Salome letter

















Dear  Salome


Dear salome. Hi salome samoan,tongan,cook island,nuian,hawaiian,maori,



Malo talofa lava kia orana Malolo Nakai A Koe aloha kia ora, salome my name is Elizalee and i am half samoan and maori but mostly maori but i speak more samoan more than maori and my age is 10 and my birthday is august the 18 and i was born 2008 and my parents names are Marshall and Reihana they are married they got married in 2017 last year,any way thank you for everything you done for my class and my teacher and i to come and see you wonderful art gallery.my class and i are writing a letter to say thank you for paying for my class and i. My teacher told us to write you a letter to say thank you if it wasn't for you we whativ been staying at school and just playing at the park and playing ball and playing gutter board.thank you so so much for paying for us i am so happy because you payed for us my mum and dad say thank you to you salome. Faafetai mean is thank you in samoan.fa mean is bye. Thank you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

3 comments: