Pages

Monday, July 30, 2018

My holiday 2018 30/07/2018




intro.

In the holidays. On saturday my family and i went to the markets to get some food and go out for the day. On sunday my family went to church. And on monday and the other days we went to have some fun. 🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️



🌝
❤️
Body
In the holiday my family and i went to the markets to get some food and spent time together before its school.one day in the holidays i went to the movies with the holiday programme to watch incredible 2 and skyscraper 2 and before we went to the movies ps matt told us to pick 2 things to take to the movies what i picked was a drink and some chips and chocolate to eat i felt so happy and exited.🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I wish the holiday will never end. 🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment